PEA PFS/FS STUDIES, DUE DILIGENCE AND AUDITS
- Project evaluation: PEA-conceptual, Pre-feasibility and Feasibility
- Geology - Geotechnics - Mining - Geomatics - Geometallurgy - Ev. Economic (Opex / Capex) - Risk Analysis - Declaration of Resources and Reserves - Mine Closure.
- Characterization of the mining deposit from a point of view of the value US$/ton
- Expert review of the "Estimation of Mineral Resources and Reserves"
- Expert Review of Technical Reports by QPs of open pit and underground mining
- Technology management consulting - research and resource management.
- Due Diligence (Expert diligence of the mining project either in the operation stage or still in project)
- Confidential external audits, in order to raise "Gaps" that allow entering a process of continuous improvement in the process or processes to "Audit".