GIS MINING MODELS & GEOMATICS
- Integration of topographical information into the national network.
- Unification of graphic information in database.
- Graphic systems for the evaluation of patrimonial security.
- Graphic systems for emergency response.
- Characterization of superficial lands. (Neighboring properties, extension of concessions, hydrogeology, hydrography, potential for dumps, among others).
- GIS software development and web graphics.
- Satellite image application.
- Updates in new technologies for the acquisition and use of data.
- Update in Systems and use of coordinates and datums. (Includes Training)